eSmiley A / S
Richard Mortensens vej 61
2300 Copenhagen S
What are cookies:
Cookies are a simple text file, which the website's server attaches to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
• Helps keep track of where users move on the site.
• Allows the user to start where they left when they last visited the site.
• Remember your login information for you.
• Remember the user's preferences.
• Advertisements to users after visiting the site.
• Optimizing the website's user-friendliness.
Cookies can’t see who you are, what you are called where you live or if your computer is used by one or more people. It also can’t spread computer viruses or other malware.
How long are cookies stored:
Cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (may vary), but they are renewed after each visit.
To delete or block cookies:
Processing of personal data:
eSmiley A / S never collects personal information without your approval.
Do you have questions:
If you have questions about cookies and processing of personal information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com